The mural "Foton" is located on the wall of a tenement house at 15 Targowa Street in Stara Praga in the Praga Północ district of Warsaw.
The mural is a faithful copy of the mural from 1972, which was recently destroyed. Made-up with colorful paints, it advertised photographic films of the Warsaw Photochemical Institute "Foton".
The tenement house at Targowa 15 was built in 1928 and was designed by the Warsaw architect Juliusz Nagórski.
Photo by Ivonah